Downtown’s Matsumoto Hitoshi, who had filed a civil lawsuit against Shukan Bunshun for defamation, seeking 550 million yen in damages for its report on sexual assault, withdrew the lawsuit on November 8th. Matsumoto, through her law firm, stated, “I once attended a meeting in Matsumoto attended by women. We would like to sincerely apologize if any of the women who participated felt uncomfortable or upset. 》 He released the comment. He apologized not only to the women who were the subjects of the trial, but also to anyone who attended the meeting and felt uncomfortable. In response, Shukan Bunshun released the following statement in the name of its editor-in-chief: “The plaintiffs’ attorney contacted us to say that they wanted to issue a public apology to those who were upset, and after consulting with the women, we have agreed to withdraw our status as defendants. As previously announced, no monetary transactions were made at the time of this withdrawal.》 “It is said that after the second pre-trial hearing, which was supposed to take place on August 14, was postponed, they began secret settlement negotiations with Bunshun. In fact, Masahiro Tashiro, the lawyer representing Matsumoto, said he would “neither confirm nor deny” the settlement negotiations.” (Sports newspaper reporter) First of all, “This is completely unfounded, so we will fight it. It was Matsumoto’s side that took the matter to court. Even so, it seems quite unsatisfactory that he has ended the “war” by issuing an apology to the victim… ◆The behind-the-scenes manipulation of A-san revealed: “In July, Shukan Bunshun reported that Matsumoto’s side had “followed” the victim A-san and “obstructed her from appearing as a witness in court,” which was a major factor. The lawyer with whom Ms. A had been consulting for many years about Matsumoto’s sexual assault appears under his real name. He claims that lawyer Tashiro asked him to “refrain from appearing in court.” Furthermore, she confessed that Attorney Tashiro had suspected her of having an affair with Ms. A and had threatened her by saying that it might be written up in an article.” (Female magazine reporter) Attorney Tashiro denied these allegations, but admitted that, with Matsumoto’s consent, he had hired an investigative company to “follow and investigate” Ms. A. “After this report came out, public opinion became quite harsh on Matsumoto, with people saying, ‘So this is what he was doing behind the scenes.’ Furthermore, the revelation of the “underhanded tactics” has significantly tarnished the impression of the court. Furthermore, the possibility that the lawyer, who knew A-san, might testify under his real name must have put a lot of pressure on Matsumoto’s side.” (TV news source) The much-anticipated trial ended with Matsumoto’s side “dropping the lawsuit.” What impact will this outcome have on Matsumoto’s entertainment career?
Yamakawa Hotaka, rape allegations → return Ito Junya, rape allegations → return Trump, rape allegations → president Everyone’s back Matsumoto Hitoshi will be fine too (´・ω・`).
Is it possible that the allegations will be withdrawn because they are completely unfounded? Will Macchan, who has such a high level of pride, be able to say “it’s enough now” after his image has been so badly damaged that it could change the way people see him and his life?
>>15 If you’re in a higher position (a handful), you can get away with most things. If you’re in a lower position (the majority of people), you’re out and have a hard time even reintegrating into society.
>>19 The reason Takeshi lost his regular spot wasn’t because of the attack, but because he was riding his moped to meet a prostitute early in the morning and got into an accident. The reason he lost his spot was because he was incompetent and just sat there, but his pay was high and he couldn’t be taken off, so they used his hospitalization as an excuse to take him off the regular spot. Matsumoto is in the same situation.
21Anonymous hoping for beautiful girls and romance on PS5.Nov. 8, 2024 (Fri) 19:44:23.73ID:7Mt+J4uT0
Even Wada-san from Sufuri was arrested, so why is this guy being arrested just because he’s a celebrity? Are celebrities allowed to do whatever they want? That’s ridiculous.
It’s easy to forget this. Not only did he commit a sexual crime, but he also hired a detective to follow him and pressured him not to go to court. In fact, if he were to return, his co-stars would be in trouble. It would be inappropriate to congratulate him on his return, and they would probably have a hard time dealing with him.
The court’s recommendation for settlement was a big factor. Matsumoto would have won if he had continued, but he ended up saving face for the other party. Because he handled the situation like an adult, he will be treated as well as possible in the entertainment industry.
Are they planning to quietly make a comeback without even holding a press conference? And then they’re going to say “welcome back everyone” and never let the topic come up again after that? Nothing has changed in the TV world since Johnny.
Comments